What Is Secret Chat On Telegram?August 4, 2021
What Is Lock Sign On Telegram Screen?August 20, 2021
The thing which makes Telegram a powerful online platform is the variety of options that allows users to increase the chance of their success. No matter why you are using this app, you want to achieve your goals. One of the means of Telegram for having interaction and connection with the other users in the Telegram channel. Sometimes channel owners decide to convert private channels to public ones.
You may want to know why you must do such a process and how you are going to do it? The answers to these two questions and further information about the Telegram channel are covered in this article. As a person who wants to work with Telegram effectively, you need to know these things. So, you are going to be able to decide better.
Table of Contents
Knowing Telegram Channel to Convert Private Channel
If you want to convert the type of channels to the other types, you must know what the Telegram channels are. Telegram allows all the users to make a channel for publishing any type of posts, files, and documents. In other words, a Telegram channel is a place to share mostly specific types of posts which have specific types of audiences. The difference between channels and groups is the fact that users are not able to send any posts there and they only can see the posts and study them.
Although there are other exceptions such as voting bots and comments, the members are banned from publishing anything on the channel. The members also do not have the capability to chat or have access to the other members’ usernames. The owner and administrator of the channel are free to choose any topic for his or her channel including teaching, marketing, entertainment, and any other possible subjects.
Suggest article: How To Manage Telegram Channel?
Most of the Telegram channels are beneficial for both channel members and administrators. If you are a simple user of Telegram who has joined various channels, you are able to learn a lot of things and have access to the latest news of the world. And if you are an admin of a channel, it is possible for you to achieve a lot of popularity and a huge amount of profits.
It is true that Telegram channels are a source of income nowadays. Because, many people are introducing their business on this platform, doing advertisements and marketing, or presenting their services there in exchange for money.
How to Make a Telegram Channel?
Making a Telegram channel is a very simple process. And it is possible for all the users of Telegram with any type of services and in any range of ages to make a channel. You can convert private channels to public or vice versa after making the channel. At first, you must run your Telegram and then follow the instructions below:
- Press the three-line icon at the top of the Telegram screen which is located on the left side.
- Touch the “New Channel” item.
- Choose a name for your channel and then explain your channel in the “Description” part.
- Then, you can set a photo for your channel’s profile by clicking on the “camera” icon.
- After doing these tips, click on the checkmark on the top of the screen, on the right side.
- If you want your channel to be public, choose the option of “Public channel”.
- Then, in the part which is signified by the word “link”, you must enter the link of the channel which is going to be your channel’s invite link. Your link must be unique and the uniqueness of your channel is going to be determined by the green color.
- Again push the checkmark.
- Add the members that you want to be in your channel.
- Now your channel is made and your members are ready to see your posts.
Different Types of Telegram Channel
All in all, there are two types of Telegram channels: Private and public. The public channel is the type of channel that users from all over the world have access to. They just need to type the subject that they are looking for on online search engines and the lists of all related public channels are going to be visible. Usually, the links of such channels are simple and without any complexity.
On the other side, we have a private channel that, having access to them, needs the invite links that only the channel owners and administrators have and nobody else can give it to you. These types of channels are not shown on any search engines’ results in case their owners have given them to the other platforms. It is also possible to change the link of the private channel from time to time.
Both public and private channels have their own advantages and it is completely up to you to choose which type for your aims. It is also really beneficial that you can convert channel types whenever you want. Usually, channel owners decide to change the private type into the other to put their channel on the exposure of more visibility.
How to Convert Private Channel to a Public?
As you have read earlier, it is possible to convert the private channels to the other whenever you wish. To do this you must follow the simple steps below:
- Enter your channel.
- First, click on the name of the channel to have access to the channel information.
- Then, go for the setting icon on the top of the screen, the right side.
- After that, click on “Edit”.
- Choose “Channel type” which the current type of your channel is shown right next to it.
- For changing your private channel into public, choose the “Public channel”.
- After that, for recording the alterations, you must click on the checkmark on the top of the screen, on the right side.
The Bottom Line
You can use the Telegram channel for different reasons and publish any type of content that you want. In this sense, you must create a channel and choose the type of your channel. Generally, there are two types of channels with the title of “Public channel” and “Private channel”. Each of these types of channels has its own benefits. However, you can convert private channel to the public in order to gain more visibility and views.