How To Install Telegram Desktop?November 10, 2021
Set Bio For Telegram AccountNovember 12, 2021
Telegram is an easy-to-use application that allows the users to send messages, photos, videos, audio files and music, and any other documents. Although there are a lot of reasons for using this popular app, it might come a day that you decide to delete your Telegram account. You must consider the fact that your account is not going to be omitted only by uninstalling the app on your phone or your desktop.
Although there are people who intend to buy Telegram account, the other people look for deleting it. Deleting the Telegram app is different on different devices but it is not a complicated process. Thanks to the Telegram authority you can set to delete your account even automatically. For achieving further information about this subject of matter, go through this article. In this regard, you can omit your account from this app without any sign of existence easily.
Why Delete Telegram Account?
As mentioned earlier, there is a lot of reason for deleting Telegram account and you have the right to delete your account for any of those reasons. However, in the following paragraphs, we are going to mention the 4 top reasons that make most of the users delete their accounts. The first reason that you may come to terms with it deleting your account on Telegram is when you think Telegram isn’t the best app for you anymore. Several similar apps may attract your attention because they could be more useful for your aims on social media.
Sometimes, you just use social media for being more in touch with your friends. That’s why the second reason for omitting your telegram account could be when your friends leave this app. And the final possible reason is the time that you don’t trust Telegram anymore. You could have any possible reason for such uncertainty but the decision for remaining on this app is completely up to you.
You cannot delete your Telegram account in all the type of the devices with a similar process. That’s why in the following paragraphs, you are going to learn how to delete an account of Telegram on different types of devices.
Automatic Deleting Telegram Account in Android
There are a lot of people who are using the Telegram app on their Android smartphones. If you are one of those users and you have decided to delete your account, go through the steps below which lead you to delete Telegram account permanently on such a system:
- Open the Telegram app on Android.
- Click on the “Setting” on the upper left side of your screen.
- Select the “Privacy and Security”.
- Scroll down on the setting menu to the “If Away for” section where you can delete your account automatically.
- Choose the time that you want to your account be deleted at that time. The time frame option that you have in this section is 1, 3, or 6 months and 1 year.
- After doing these steps, if you do not use your account within the time amount of the time that you have chosen, your account destroys itself automatically.
How to Remove Telegram Account in iPhone
To delete Telegram account iOS, you should follow the instruction below:
- Go to the “setting” on your iPhone Telegram app.
- Tap on “Privacy and Security”.
- Scroll over the “If Away for” section.
- Choose the time frame that you want to destruct your Telegram account.
- Then, if you do not use your account during that time frame, your account will be over.
How to Delete Telegram Account on the Web Browser
If you are the type of the people who do not like to wait for deleting your account and you want to do it immediately, you’d better think about deleting process on the Web browser. In such cases, the type of device that you are using is not important. Therefore, with any version of Telegram, you can delete your account by going through:
- Open the main web page of Telegram with your mobile or PC.
- Head over to the Telegram Deactivation page.
- Enter the phone number that you have created your account with it. Remember that you must enter the country code before putting your mobile number and click on “Next”.
- Wait for 1 or 2 minutes to receive an alphanumeric code on the Telegram mobile app.
- Use the code to sign in to your account.
- In the section of “Telegram Core”, click on the option of “Delete Account”.
- You are going to face the question of Telegram that wants to know your reason for omitting your account. There is no force for answering this question.
- Then, click on “Delete My Account”.
- For the last time, Telegram will ask you about your certainty in deleting the account. If you want to still delete your Telegram account, click on “Yes” and your account with all of the messages, media, and data on your Telegram is going to be omitted.
Disadvantages of Deleting the Telegram Account
The only problem with removing your account is that you are going to losing access to the data that you have saved in this app. Note that, if you are an owner of Telegram groups and channels, by deleting your account, your groups and Telegram will remain. In this sense, if your channel or group has the other admin, the admin could handle it but if there is no admin in the group, Telegram will randomly choose one of the active members as the new admin. Do you want to buy Telegram members for your channel or group? just contact us now.
The Bottom Line
To delete a Telegram account for any possible reasons, you should know that how you could delete it on different types of devices. However, if you are looking for an instant process of deleting without such limitations, deleting on the web browser could be a good idea. It doesn’t matter that why you want to delete your account, you must consider the fact by deleting your account, you are going to lose access to the data which you have saved on Telegram.